June 7, 9-11 AM. Forestry Sciences Lab, 3200 SW Jefferson Way, Room 20
- "Fire and land (dis)use as long-term human-environment interactions" presented Michael Coughlan, Research Associate, Institute for a Sustainable Environment, University of Oregon. https://michaelrcoughlan.wordpress.com/
- Preliminary plant and soil data from watersheds 6, 7, 8. Presented by Lucas Silva, Assistant Professor of Environmental Studies and Geography, University of Oregon. https://soilplantatmosphere.com/
- Presentation by Lauren Hallet, Assistant Professor, Department of Biology, University of Oregon. https://ie2.uoregon.edu/people/hallett/
- Graduate student spotlight: “Measurement differences between air temperature instruments & implications for trend analysis” presented by Stephanie Schmidt, MS student, Forest Ecosystems and Society.
- “Accessing and creating personalized PDF maps of HJ Andrews” presented by Jonathan Burnett, GIS specialist, PNW USFS
This is our last meeting of the 2018-19 academic year. We’ll start again for the 2019-20 academic year on Friday, October 4, 2019.