Home > Research > Andrews Related Research
Andrews Related Research
The Andrews Forest serves as a focal point for research by many different organizations. A large number of projects that contribute directly to the technical and social learning objectives of the Andrews LTER research group are currently underway.
This section describes some of the work being done which is not funded primarily through the NSF LTER grant.
- LTEReflections - Creative Writers Collaboration
- Bunchgrass Ridge: Restoration of montane meadows in western Oregon - A center for research and adaptive management.
- The Young Stand Thinning and Diversity Study
- The Northern Spotted Owl; Central Cascades Demography Study (PDF file)
- Microbial Observatory at the H. J. Andrews LTER
- Detritus Input and Removal Treatments (DIRT)
- USGS Mass Movement Dynamics - Experimental Debris-Flow Flume
- Cooperative Chemical Analytical Laboratory (CCAL)
- Long-Term Ecosystem Productivity (LTEP) (PDF file)
- Ecosystem Informatics
Regional Research Cross site research International Research and ILTER