> LTER Network Resouces
LTER Network Resouces
- LTER Network Site Database (SiteDB)
- Site profiles contain key information on research, history, people, institutional affiliations, and location for each LTER site as well as links to additional site information.
- Climate and Hydrology Database (ClimDB/HydroDB)
- A centralized server to provide open access to long-term meteorological and streamflow records from a collection of research sites.
- Eco Trends Project
- A collaborative effort among state and federal agencies and institutions to make long-term ecological data easy to access, analyze, and compare within and across sites.
- Through a distributed framework and sustainable cyberinfrastructure DataONE is able to provide the resources to meets the needs of science and society for open, persistent, robust, and secure access to well-described and easily discovered Earth observational data.
- LTER Data Portal
- The LTER Network Information System Data Portal contains ecological data packages contributed by past and present LTER sites.
- LTER Network Unit Registry
- The LTER Network Unit Registry is a web service-enabled database of standardized scientific units in use at different levels of the LTER research community.
- LTER Information Management (IM) webpage
- A website maintained by LTER Information Managers that provides a hub for communication and information/knowledge exchange.