Storm nutrient dynamics at Andrews Experimental Forest stream gages, 2001 to 2003
- PI: Sherri L. Johnson
- Originator: Sherri L. Johnson
- Other researchers: Kevin J. McGuire, Kate Lajtha, Julia A. Jones, Jeffrey J. McDonnell
- Dates of data collection:
May 14 2001 - Nov 22 2003
- Data collection status: Study collection is completed and no new collection is planned
- Data access: Online
- Last update: Dec 20 2007 (Version 2)
||This study examines headwater stream nutrients at stream gaging sites during selected storms in the Andrews Experimental Forest.
High frequency storm sampling was conducted to examine flow path dynamics, basin characteristics, seasonal trends, and differing responses and mobility among analytes on streamwater nutrient concentrations and fluxes.
||Storm sampling nutrient and flow data from the H.J.A. 2001-2003.
(May 14 2001 - Nov 22 2003)
||Storm sampling nutrient and flow data from the H.J.A. 2001-2003. Includes: PO4, TotalP, TotalN, NO3NO2, NH3N, DON, DOC and discharge.