Home > Andrews Forest Fund
The Andrews Forest Fund
"To peer much further down the line requires not only empathy for those who follow, but also faith in the future" even if you won't be there to see it for yourself... Maybe looking to the future is a way of hoping there will still be something to see when we get there. Maybe it's the only way to make sure of it."
Robert Michael Pyle, excerpt from "The Long Haul," Orion magazine, Sept/Oct 2004
Andrews Forest Writer in Residence
Please make a donation today
Your gift to support the Andrews Forest is an investment in the long-term viability of forests and streams. Private gifts allow the program to enhance efforts beyond what is possible through existing state and federal funding. Simply put, your gift helps the Andrews Forest achieve a new level of excellence.
Tax-deductible donations of cash, appreciated securities, or property of any amount can be used to support the important work at the Andrews Forest. You can also create a named endowment, with a minimum gift of $25,000, which will generate funds to support a program in perpetuity. This type of gift is a wonderful way to honor an individual, family, or organization.
Gifts may be make by phone, by mail, or oneline. To make a gift by phone or mail, please contact the OSU Foundation at 800-354-7281 and specify the Andrews Forest Fund. OSU Foundation offices are open Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (excluding holidays).
To make a gift online, go to the OSU Foundation online giving form
- Step 1: Click on the make a one-time gift link
- Step 2: Select "Option #1 - I'm Making a Gift" by clicking on the arrow to the right of that text
- Step 3: Enter your gift amount
- Step 4: In the text box for "Area you'd like to support" type in Andrews Forest Fund.
- Step 5: click the "Next" button at the bottom of the page and enter your contact information. In the last section for "Comments or Special Instructions", you have an opportunity to type in comments (for example, a gift made in memory or in honor of someone)
The Andrews Forest: Where Ecosystems are Revealed
The H.J. Andrews Experimental Forest is a cooperative program of research, education, and research-management partnership involving Oregon State University and the USDA Forest Service's Pacific Northwest Research Station and Willamette National Forest. The mission of this partnership is to support basic and applied research concerning forests, streams, and watersheds, and to foster strong collaboration among ecosystem science, outreach, natural resource management, and the humanities.
Thank you for your support!